Practical industry tips and insights to improve your online presence and propel your business.
Prime networking opportunities with a range of local like minded businesses.
Learn about the latest digital marketing software and how it can benefit your business.
Q&A sessions and advice from our friendly digital professionals.
Based in our 18th Century barn in the idyllic Hertfordshire countryside we will be hosting an exciting and informative day offering free industry insights, advice and fantastic networking opportunities. So, if you are a business owner or marketing manager and want to make sure you don’t get left behind in the rapidly evolving digital world then please get in touch or book your free place online today!
- Introduction to search engines
- Basic concepts of crawling, indexing and ranking
- Future of search
- Best practice guide from keyword research to advanced optimisation techniques
- Tools (free and paid) you need to track the performance
- Importance of local SEO for small businesses
- Introduction to content
- Content is king - but where to begin? Content strategy overview and importance of understanding your audience
- Content types to consider - it doesn't just have to be a blog post!
- Optimising your content for SEO value - sometimes the small tactics work wonders e.g. internal linking, title tags, metas, optimised images etc
- Maximising your assets - importance of digital PR
- Tools (free and paid) you need to create & monitor content
- The world that is Paid Media – can you afford to ignore it?
- Smart PPC - Best practices & clever tactics for maximum Return on Investment.
- David vs Goliath – must haves for small / local business in order to compete against the super powers
- Paid Social – How local businesses are getting social
- Tools (free and paid) you should be aware of
The Old Barn, 2 Cole Green,
Hertford, SG14 2NN